I hope you are all having a lovely day.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Attach the award to the post.
4. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
5. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
6. Select 5 other blogs you want to give the award to.
7. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.
*Starting a blog had been in the books for some time now, but I always had an excuse(being too busy, hectic school activities)…all good excuses anyway(lol)…
By the time I finished school, I realized I had gathered so much knowledge about makeup and beauty- related things that it was time to share with the world. And I wasn’t as busy anymore.
So I started this blog to share the little I know with the rest of the world.
*Advice to New Bloggers
I am a new blogger myself(by every standard, I think!) So, I’ll be giving the advice I’ve given myself at many points in my journey this far.
• Stay true to the reason you started.
• Work hard at becoming a better blogger(deliver better content, pictures).
• Invest in your blog and self.
• Don’t compare yourself to other bloggers (our journeys are all so different).
• Interact with other bloggers, the world is a “little global village”.
• Work at becoming a better person and that positive energy will filter through to your blog.
* I nominate:
• Lê Wendy
I hope you all participate in the tag!
“When people say “Black Lives Matter”, that doesn’t mean blue lives don’t matter” – President Obama
Stay beautiful and thanks for reading,