Hi guys and welcome back to another post on here!
Today’s post is an interesting one and in this video I share tips on how to buy makeup and skincare products for affordable prices in Nigeria.
These are details I have learnt as a beauty consumer living in Nigeria and I think will help anyone trying to buy products while saving some coin!(seeing as the dollar continues to rise against the Naira).
I hope you find this video helpful. If you do, please don’t forget to give this video a thumbs up, SUBSCRIBE and turn on post notifications, to get updates with every upload!
Let’s dig in!
1. Soars Makeup Revolution http://www.instagram.com/soars_makeuprevolution
2. Thrifted Beauty Ng http://www.instagram.com/thrifted.beauty.ng
3. Awoof Makeup http://www.instagram.com/awoofmakeup
4. Pomarmoire http://www.instagram.com/Pomarmoire
5. K Beauty Ng http://www.instagram.com/kbeauty.ng
6. Beeola Beauty http://www.beeolabeauty.com
If you know any other retailers similar to those I mentioned(either in Nigeria or outside Nigeria), kindly mention them in the comments. It helps everyone save better!
“Act tough: what others call tough, I call persistent.” —Estée Lauder
Are you following me on social media??
YouTube • Twitter • Instagram • Facebook
Thanks for reading!