- 1 How much is the hair care industry worth?
- 2 How much is the 2020 hair industry?
- 3 How much is the hair industry worth 2021?
- 4 What industry does hair care fall under?
- 5 Is the hair care industry growing?
- 6 What is the fastest growing hair care line?
- 7 What is the most popular shampoo in America?
- 8 How big is the black hair care industry?
- 9 How much do salon owners make?
- 10 How much do hair care companies make?
- 11 What hair products are trending?
How much is the hair care industry worth?
Market Overview: The global hair care market reached a value of US$ 93.8 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 109.8 Billion by 2026.
How much is the 2020 hair industry?
$ 4.93 Billion Growth in Global Hair Care Market 2020-2024 | 41% Growth to Come from APAC | Technavio.
How much is the hair industry worth 2021?
The market size, measured by revenue, of the Hair Salons industry is $39.5bn in 2021.
What industry does hair care fall under?
The global professional hair care market size was valued at $18,072.9 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $26,242.7 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.6% from 2019 to 2026. The professional hair care products comes under the category of cosmetics and personal care products.
Is the hair care industry growing?
Revenue in the Hair Care segment amounts to US$12,426.5m in 2021. The market is expected to grow annually by 2.55% (CAGR 2021-2025). In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$37.33 are generated in 2021.
What is the fastest growing hair care line?
MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Global healthy-aging haircare and skincare innovator, MONAT Global Corp (MONAT), has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America, ranking number 653 with a growth rate of 718%. This is the first year MONAT has been recognized on the prestigious list.
What is the most popular shampoo in America?
10 Most Popular Shampoo Brands in the U.S.
- Head and Shoulders. Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Pantene Pro-V. Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Suave. Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Dove. Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Garnier Fructis. Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France.
- L’Oréal Paris. Paris, France.
- Alberto VO5.
- Herbal Essences.
How big is the black hair care industry?
African-Americans spend $1.2 trillion each year, and that number is projected to rise to $1.5 trillion by 2021. In 2018 the Black hair care industry raked in an estimated $2.51 billion, as Black consumers have progressively made the switch from general products to those that specifically cater to them.
How much do salon owners make?
The salaries of Beauty Salon Owners in the US range from $14,377 to $384,018, with a median salary of $69,245. The middle 57% of Beauty Salon Owners makes between $69,248 and $173,975, with the top 86% making $384,018.
How much do hair care companies make?
The U.S. hair care services industry includes more than 80,000 establishments with a combined annual revenue of about $20 billion. (Source)
What hair products are trending?
10 popular hair products trending on TikTok
- Aussie Miracle Curls Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Cantu Coconut Curling Cream.
- SheaMoisture Silicone Free Styler Leave-In Hair Treatment.
- Verb Ghost Oil.
- Olaplex No.
- Not Your Mother’s All Eyes On Me 10-In-1 Hair Perfector.
- L’Oreal Paris Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water.