- 1 How do you complete the long hair event on Sims Freeplay?
- 2 Why did they remove Sims Freeplay?
- 3 How do I unlock more hairstyles in Sims Freeplay?
- 4 What happens if you don’t finish the pregnancy event on Sims Freeplay?
- 5 What is the second ingredient in Sims FreePlay?
- 6 Can I delete a sim on sims FreePlay?
- 7 Where did all my neighbors go on sims FreePlay?
- 8 What happened to The Sims FreePlay?
- 9 Will the mean curls event come back?
- 10 Can a teenage Sim get pregnant?
- 11 Can Sims have a baby without being married Sims FreePlay?
- 12 Can two female Sims have a baby in Sims Freeplay?
How do you complete the long hair event on Sims Freeplay?
How to Complete Long Hair Event The Sims Freeplay
- Do a Fashion Designer Hobby by clicking on Fashion Studio.
- Increase the Fashion Designer Hobby Level.
- Collect 12 Design Items as much as 9x.
- Each time you collect 12 Design Items, click “Reset The Collection” so you can start collecting again.
Why did they remove Sims Freeplay?
According to the release by the EA community managers, the game was taken down for not meeting regional standards and if you are a fan of the Sims series, it’s not a good news for you.
How do I unlock more hairstyles in Sims Freeplay?
To get all of these 9 long hairstyles you need to complete the fashion designer hobby collection 9 times in 7 days. You get a new hairstyle each time you complete it, once you unlock a hairstyle you get to keep it even if you don’t find them all.
What happens if you don’t finish the pregnancy event on Sims Freeplay?
Q – What happens if I run out of time/don’t complete my Pregnancy Event? A – Don’t stress! Your Sim will still give birth to a brand new bouncing baby Sim, they just won’t have a Baby Bonus.
What is the second ingredient in Sims FreePlay?
Get the second ingredient (1 hour, grow water melons ). 4. Get the final ingredient (1 minute, go to the park, and tap on the ducks to “Collect Fragrant Reeds”).
Can I delete a sim on sims FreePlay?
On the right hand side of your sims name you will see their picture and a red circle with a cross through it, this is the delete button: Click on this and it will ask you if you are sure you want to move this sim out of town (which means you will remove them from the game):
Where did all my neighbors go on sims FreePlay?
To restore your list of Neighbors, simply visit the Account Manager section in your Game Settings. Log out of Facebook and log back in again! Inactive players wont show up again unless they update their game and log back into Facebook.
What happened to The Sims FreePlay?
The Sims Freeplay, a seven-year-old mobile game, will no longer be available in seven countries starting on July 5. The Sims Freeplay is a free-to-play Sims mobile game (not to be confused with The Sims Mobile, released earlier this year).
Will the mean curls event come back?
The Mean Curls Hobby Event is back again for 9 days! To get all 9 hairstyles you need to complete the fashion designer hobby collection 9 times in the 9 day time limit. If you have never done the fashion designer hobby click here for details. If you completed this event last time it will not appear for you again.
Can a teenage Sim get pregnant?
By default, female Sims can ‘Become Pregnant’ and male Sims can ‘Get others pregnant’, but now you can choose how your characters operate under the hood. Custom Gender Settings first become available when a Sim is in the Teen life stage, and can be edited on Teens, Young Adults, Adults, and Elders.
Can Sims have a baby without being married Sims FreePlay?
Only adult female sims can become pregnant but they don’t have to be married! Once the quest is over you can still earn maternity tokens to buy all the items from the maternity store by completing another pregnancy event (206,740 tokens are needed in total to buy everything from the maternity store)
Can two female Sims have a baby in Sims Freeplay?
All that is required for the Pregnancy Event is ONE female Sim. So, whichever female Sim you pick can be Pregnant. Male Sims can use the cot to create a baby.