- 1 Is the hair care industry growing?
- 2 How big is the hair product industry?
- 3 How much is the hair industry worth 2021?
- 4 What is the target market for natural hair products?
- 5 How much is the 2020 hair industry?
- 6 How big is the black hair care industry?
- 7 What is the most popular shampoo in America?
- 8 How much do salon owners make?
- 9 How much is the human hair industry worth?
- 10 How much is the hair business worth?
- 11 What age group buys the most hair products?
- 12 Is there a demand for natural hair products?
- 13 How much is the black hair industry worth 2020?
Is the hair care industry growing?
Revenue in the Hair Care segment amounts to US$12,426.5m in 2021. The market is expected to grow annually by 2.55% (CAGR 2021-2025). In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$37.33 are generated in 2021.
How big is the hair product industry?
The global hair care market value amounted to about 85.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2017 and is expected to grow to 102 billion dollars by 2024.
How much is the hair industry worth 2021?
The market size, measured by revenue, of the Hair Salons industry is $39.5bn in 2021.
What is the target market for natural hair products?
Millennials who are among the prominent consumers of natural cosmetics and personal care products have been surging the demand for natural hair care products. These consumers take a holistic approach to the ingredients when it comes to choosing personal care products and opting for naturally derived ingredients.
How much is the 2020 hair industry?
$ 4.93 Billion Growth in Global Hair Care Market 2020-2024 | 41% Growth to Come from APAC | Technavio.
How big is the black hair care industry?
African-Americans spend $1.2 trillion each year, and that number is projected to rise to $1.5 trillion by 2021. In 2018 the Black hair care industry raked in an estimated $2.51 billion, as Black consumers have progressively made the switch from general products to those that specifically cater to them.
What is the most popular shampoo in America?
10 Most Popular Shampoo Brands in the U.S.
- Head and Shoulders. Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Pantene Pro-V. Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Suave. Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Dove. Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Garnier Fructis. Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France.
- L’Oréal Paris. Paris, France.
- Alberto VO5.
- Herbal Essences.
How much do salon owners make?
The salaries of Beauty Salon Owners in the US range from $14,377 to $384,018, with a median salary of $69,245. The middle 57% of Beauty Salon Owners makes between $69,248 and $173,975, with the top 86% making $384,018.
How much is the human hair industry worth?
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS The global hair wigs and extensions market size was valued at USD 5.8 billion and is expected to reach USD 13.3 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13% during 2021–2026.
How much is the hair business worth?
This statistic depicts the estimated size of the global hair care market from 2012 to 2025. In 2018, the global hair care market is estimated to be worth about 87.9 billion U.S. dollars.
What age group buys the most hair products?
TABS Analytics’ second annual U.S. Cosmetics Study found that millennial women ( ages 18 to 34 ) are the heaviest buyers of beauty products in the $13 billion cosmetics market (market size excludes skin care and hair care products).
Is there a demand for natural hair products?
The global natural hair care product market size was valued at USD 8.74 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% from 2020 to 2027. Rising awareness related to the benefits of natural hair care products is one of the key factors fueling market growth.
How much is the black hair industry worth 2020?
Mintel values the black hair care industry at more than $2.5 billion, but that statistic doesn’t include products such as hair accessories, wigs or electric styling products. So, the industry is actually worth much more.