What can you put in a doll’s hair?
There are several ways to detangle doll hair, and they’re all relatively straightforward. The biggest choice you’ll need to make is what kind of comb and cleaning solution to use. Fabric softener, conditioner, and baby shampoo tend to work well on doll hair, especially when treated gently.
How do you brush a doll’s hair?
How to Detangle Doll Hair Tutorial
- Step 1: Mix 1 part water to 1 part liquid softener.
- Step 2: Soak your doll’s hair in the mixture until thoroughly saturated.
- Step 3: Hold the head of the doll tightly to prevent hair loss.
- Step 4: Brush until you have removed the tangles.
Can I use detangler on doll hair?
Likely any of brand of conditioner and spray detangler would do. The Wet hair brush helps to minimize tearing the doll hair as you detangle it. I combed both products through the doll’s hair, being gentle so that I didn’t pull out very many strands. After this, I followed with a thorough rinse with water.
How do you make dolls hair soft and silky?
Soak the hair in fabric softener.
- To avoid wasting fabric softener, start off by adding a small amount. Add more fabric softener as you go along, adding enough to soak the doll’s hair.
- Place the doll’s hair in the bowl. Work the fabric softener into the hair using your fingers.
- Set the doll aside.
Can you straighten a doll’s hair?
For best styling results, lightly mist your doll’s hair with water as needed before you brush or pick it. Never use a blow dryer, a curling iron, hot rollers, or a straightening iron on your doll’s wig. The fibers are made of a special acrylic and any heat source can dry, stiffen, frizz, or even melt them.
How do you wash a synthetic dolls hair?
Washing Doll Hair
- Get a big bowl and fill it half way with cool water.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of baby shampoo.
- Cover the doll’s body with a plastic bag to keep it dry.
- Turn the doll upside down, swirl it around until her hair is completely wet.
- Gently work the shampoo into her hair.